The heavy construction, steel fabricated and powder coated upper coil spacers are pitched and indexed properly to work with the new Ram's unique coil mount. A retaining bolt mounted through an existing hole in the coil bucket maintains proper indexing and holds the spacer securely in place when the coil springs are unloaded. Front and rear replacement shocks and extended front polyurethane bump stops round out the kit and give the new Ram the level stance most people prefer.
Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 35x12.50-17 w/17 x 9 and 5" back spacing
- 35x12.50-18 w/18 x 9 and 5" back spacing
- 35x12.50-20 w/20 x 9 and 5" back spacing
- *Trimming may be required*
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 3
- Est. Installation: 4 hours