Important Kit Notes
- For DRW models, use the w/ overload rear lift option- Requires frame bracket modification.- Torsion Bar Tool required to load/unload torsion bars, The GM specified tool is #CH48809.
- Models with two-piece rear driveshafts will require a carrier bearing drop kit.
- Factory 17-18" wheels cannot be reinstalled due to tie rod end interference, stock 20" wheels can be reinstalled with up to a 35x12.50 tire.
- In some cases vehicles used in 4WD on the highway regularly could potentially experience a minor front driveline vibration. If this occurs we recommend replacing the front driveshaft with a dual Cardan style driveshaft.
- Do not install this suspension system in conjunction with any type of torsion bar lift keys to achieve more that tested 6.5" lift height.
- Compatible with gas or diesel models.
- Compatible with standard models as well as AT4 models.
- Some minor trim will be required with certain wheel/tire combination. This is normal with most aftermarket tire/wheel fitment on Chevy/GM trucks. Trimming will normally included the bottom edge of the inner fender shrouds and/or lower corner of front bumper valance. As a rule of thumb, deeper backspacing and shorter/narrower tires will reduce/eliminate trimming required.
- Further trimming tips are included at the end of this instruction sheet.