Zone Offroad Products 2011-18 Chevy/GMC 2500/3500HD 3" Adventure Series Lift System.
This new system uses the popular Zone Adventure Series boxed steel upper control arm design along with traditional torsion key technology in order to gain 3" of lift. By using the new fabricated arms, equipped with factory style ball joints and rubber bushings, the system is able to maintain a better quality ride and suspension travel over standard "leveling kits". In addition, a front differential drop is included to keep CV angles within the factory operating range.
Rear 2" blocks bring the rear up to give a very slight tail high stance allowing the truck to be used as it was intended without having a saggy ride. Front and rear Nitro shocks come standard to round out this simple yet advanced suspension system.
Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 34 x 12.50 w/ 17 x 9, 5-5.5" back spacing
- 35 x 12.50 w/ 18 x 9, 6" back spacing
- 35 x 12.50 w/ 20 x 9, 6" back spacing
- *Trimming may be required*
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 4
- Est. Installation: 8-10 hours