This tightly engineered 6" suspension lift kit is designed around two heavy duty upper A-arms, one-piece 1/4" laser cut high clearance crossmembers and replacement steering knuckles. This combination offers zero track width change unlike many knuckle kits on the market.
The high clearance crossmembers increase ground clearance for off road performance while compression struts support the crossmembers under impact. This lift kit also includes replacement steering knuckles to maintain proper steering angles and ball joint angles, front stainless steel braided brake lines for optimum performance and ease of installation, plus a differential skid plate is included for off road protection.
Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 35" x 12.50" w/15 x 8 and 3-5/8" back spacing
- 35" x 12.50" w/16 or 17 x 8 and 4-1/2" back spacing
- 35" x 12.50" w/20 x 9 and 5-1/4" back spacing
- *Trimming may be required*
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 4
- Est. Installation: 8 hours