Zone Offroad 2013-18 Ram 3500 (Gas, Including 6.4L) 4" Suspension System. This new lift system utilizes heavy duty drop brackets to relocate the new factory Ram radius arms. The new relocation brackets tie into the factory radius arm mounts as well as additional support to the frame. This relocation corrects the suspension geometry to compensate for the 4" of lift provided by the progressive rate coil springs.
Extended bump stops, dropped pitman arm, track bar relocation and brake line relocation round out the front components. The rear is lifted via a 3" block and u-bolts. For those looking for a lower rear stance, choose the 2" rear block kit. Available with both standard and Nitro shocks.
Tire & Wheel Combinations
- Max Tire Size: 37 X 12.50, Wheel Size: 17x9+, Back Spacing: 5.625″
- Max Tire Size: 35 X 12.50, Wheel Size: 17x9+, Back Spacing: 4.5″
- *Trimming may be required*
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 3
- Est. Installation: 6 hours