These NX² shocks give high-end performance at an affordable price. They use a pressurized nitrogen charged twin-tube design with 10-stage velocity sensitive valving for lightning fast dampening adaptive to whatever terrain you find yourself traversing on or off-road. The 2" bodied shocks use a large 1-3/8" fluon banded piston, self lubricating seals and a 14mm hardened chrome shaft to help resist rock chips and corrosion. The ends are dual welded for increased strength. Polyurethane bushings and metal sleeves are included to make swapping over your shocks a breeze. These shocks are offered in various stem and eyelet bushing configurations for custom applications and available to work with all current BDS lift kits. The exterior of the shocks are finishes in a durable metallic silver paint with NX² branded decals.
Fox Racing and BDS Suspension joined forces to custom valve each application to work perfectly with each BDS Suspension system. The basic shock design is based on Fox Racing Shox race products, but re-designed to turn your BDS equipped truck or Jeep into an offroad machine.
- Cold-forged, metal-impacted 6061 T6 aluminum shock body dissipates heat three times faster than a conventional steel body shock. The 2.0 Performance Series shock runs as cool as a 2.5 diameter shock on the same application.
- FOX Racing Shox formulated race shock oil developed for ultimate performance at variable temperatures.
- CNC machined aluminum components
- Heavy-duty 5/8" chrome shafts are induction case hardened to over 55 Rockwell C, virtually eliminating scratches caused by rust and debris.
- The Internal Floating Piston (IFP) design separates shock oil from the high pressure nitrogen charged gas chamber, eliminating oil aeration and cavatation, while providing a predictable ride — capable of handling the roughest conditions with fade-free performance.