While the 2014 F-150 is essentially identical to the 2013, Ford did update the front strut design. This new design utilizes a bar pin style mount at the LCA verse the previous model that uses a traditional double-shear bracket mount.
While change makes it so the BDS replacement strut kit does not fit the new model, we were able to use the base design of the 4" strut spacer kit to develop a new lift for the 2014. The new 4" lift is nearly the same as the 09-13 4" lift and therefore has all the great features and benefits. The strut spacer/rear block combo nets 4" of front lift and 2.5" in the rear.
Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 35" x 12.50" w/18 x 9 and 5" back spacing
- 35" x 12.50" w/20 x 9 and 4.5-5.5" back spacing
- *Trimming may be required*
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 4
- Est. Installation: 8-10 hours