More than a leveling kit, this 3.5" Adventure Series kit takes advantage of Adventure Series upper control arms to offer improved performance and off-road capability with clearance for up to 35" tires. These high strength UCAs allow for increased suspension travel, improved strength and durability, and easy maintenance. Lift is provided by a 2-piece, combination top-mount and preload strut spacers design to provide a full 3.5" of lift without overextending the suspension at full droop (as is the case with kits using just a top mounted spacer). Optional weld-in steering stops are supplied allowing clearance for up to 35" tires. In the rear of this kit, a cast 2" lift block lifts and levels.
|Front Lift Height||3.5"|
|Front Lift Method||Strut Spacers|
|Rear Lift Method||Cast Blocks|
|Lift Type||Lift Kit|
|Wheel Size||20 x 9|
|Max Tire Size||35x12.50 (Chevy)|
|Max Tire Size 2||33x12.50 (GMC)|
|Accommodates Factory Wheels||No|
- High strength UCAs are boxed and fully welded specially designed with an indexed ball joint cup to correct ball joint operating angle for more suspension travel.
- Utilizes a combination top-mount and preload strut spacers to correctly lift vehicle.
- Retain factory ride quality without over extending suspension/drivelines at full suspension droop.
- Maintains ride and handling characteristics with clearance for larger tires.
- 2" rear lift blocks and heavy duty u-bolts to level the stance.
- Nitro series gas or FOX 2.0 adventure series gas shocks to improve performance.
- Optional Steering Stops included for larger wheel/tire combinations.